Find the answers to your questions
Find the answers to your questions
1. Click on the “Discover our products” button.
2. Click on the “My account” button in the menu on the left and on “Register”.
3. Fill out the form and you’re done!
You are now ready to discover local and seasonal products from local producers and artisans.
Becoming a member costs $25 for the year and gives you direct access to more than 100 Outaouais producers in just a few clicks. Suddenly eating local all year round is simple. You can place as many orders as you want at the time that suits you best. The contribution will be added to your bill after 4 weeks.
You can also choose not to become a member of our cooperative (it would be a shame). You can still order products from our producers, it will then cost you $5 per order.
Collections take place on Thursdays and Fridays of each week. You have the option of picking up your order in store, picking it up at one of our pick-up points or having it delivered directly to your home.
Delivery is also a possible option for certain postal codes, for a fee of $10 (offered for orders of $150 or more):
D9H and D9J Thursdays between 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
D8L, D8M, D8P, D8R, D8T, D8V, D8X, D8Y, D8Z, and D9A on Fridays between 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
We currently have 9 pick-up points throughout the territory of the city of Gatineau:
1. At the Marché boutique located at 71 rue Eddy in Gatineau, Thursday between noon and 7 p.m. or Friday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
2. On the Plateau, in our delivery truck on Thursday between 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. in the Rona parking lot,
3. In Aylmer, in the Émile Péloquin boutique, Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m., 68 St-Médard
4. At Mont-Bleu, Thursdays from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., at the Coop at 400 Riel , 400 boulevard Riel – Unit 3,
5. At Lac des Fées, Thursdays from 4:45 p.m. to 6 p.m., at the Coop du Lac. From December 9 to March 25, at 189 rue Caron.
Ring doorbell #1 and wait.
6. In the Touraine sector, Fridays from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m., at Brûlerie Élixir , 97 avenue Gatineau, unit 2,
7. In Gatineau, near Masson Angers, at Les Serres Gatineau on Fridays from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at 1984 boulevard Maloney Est,
8. At Lac Beauchamp, Fridays from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., at the Coop Côté Ville , 246 rue Garnier #3,
9.In the Gatineau Hospital sector, Fridays from 4:45 p.m. to 6 p.m., at Broue-Ha-Ha , at 867 Bd Saint-René O.
We are exploring to find new pick-up points that will allow you to pick up your orders as close to home as possible. Do you have any suggestions for places? Write to us to let us know!
In exceptional cases where you cannot pick up your order at the scheduled time, contact us to explore solutions.
There are three ways to pay for your order: by credit card, by Interac Transfer via the ECOdollars program and by gift card.
1. Pay by credit card on our website, or
2. By Interac Transfer you can pre-pay for your grocery baskets and participate in the ECOdollars program. By prepaying by Transfer-Interac, the Marketplace saves 3% in transaction fees and thus gives back:
-1.5% of your purchases at Moisson Outaouais to put local products in the baskets of their beneficiaries.
-1.5% in sustainable development projects for the MDO. Our first project, the purchase of an electric truck for the collection of products directly from producers, and the development of new collection points and delivery sectors.
It’s good for you, for the community and for the planet. Together, let’s move towards a simpler, greener and more united economy, one basket at a time.
To participate, we invite you to prepay your orders by Transfer-Interac on the Market email: email@example.com using as answer to the security question: Outaouais.
We suggest amounts of $250.00, $500.00 or $1000.00. However, all amounts will be accepted. We undertake to accept your payment and credit it to your account within 72 hours of its issuance and to confirm the addition of the credit to your account by email.
3. If you have a gift card, contact us with your gift card number ready and we will place a credit on your account for future orders.
No. As a member, you have the freedom to order as you wish according to your needs.
After confirming and paying for your order, you can still add items by creating a new basket. However, it is not possible to remove items or cancel an order.
Regional producers get priority #1. We work in partnership with producers within a 150 km radius of Gatineau. Some products such as rice and citrus fruits are not available in this area, so we source from outside. If you identify a product beyond 150km and you know a producer in the region who can supply it (or you are a producer yourself), write to us!
We take care to choose producers who take respect for the environment to heart. Some of our producers are certified organic, others grow and produce food naturally without certification. Certified organic products are well identified in the description and you can always learn more about your food by visiting the producer’s description page.
Fair trade is about receiving a fair price for your efforts. At the Market, it is the producers who set their prices. The Market adds a quote to these to cover the costs of its services such as website, packaging and transport, which gives you the price displayed on the website. As we are an NPO we keep the rating to a minimum. When you shop here you make a direct exchange with the producers and the market is the bridge that helps this exchange. Fair in your opinion? We also have fair trade certified products such as coffees and chocolates!
Because the products are local, their availability changes according to the season. For example, asparagus sprouts in the spring, strawberries are plump in the summer, and squash is ripe for the fall. In winter, root vegetables such as beets, potatoes, carrots are featured as well as canned foods such as pickles, kimchi and sauerkraut. Rediscover the pleasure of eating in season and have fun trying new foods as the harvest progresses.
We are always looking for creative and dedicated people. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and take the time to drop by the store to say hello.
Go beyond regional purchasing and become an actor in a solidarity food system. Write to us at email@example.com and share what you love about the Market, what your favorite local food is and how you want to get involved.
Team up with us! If you have a delicious product and you are less than 150 km from our store, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us make regional food even more accessible. If you want Outaouais food in your municipality, contact us at email@example.com.