The campaign “Together to feed the Outaouais” 2021 was the occasion of a beautiful collaboration between 3 chefs of the region. Jean-Philippe Cloutier, Nicholas Bouchard (Le Bistro Montebello) and Yannick Lasalle (Restaurant Les Fougères) have pooled their talents to showcase the products of Outaouais Market producers. We hope you enjoy cooking with your family and wish you a good appetite.
We present you with Desjardins’ favorite recipe:
Marinatedpoultry brochettes piri-piri from Bistro Montebello and yogurt with dill
A recipe from chefs Jean-Philippe Cloutier, Nicholas Bouchard and Yannick Lasalle.
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 600g of chicken breast from Aux Saveurs des Monts Farm
– 2 cups of Bistro Montebello piri-piri marinade
– Bistro Montebello Yogurt and Dill Dip
– Salt and pepper from the mill
1. Cut chicken breasts into cubes
2. In a bowl or freezer bag, add the worse-piri marinade and add the chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 24 hours.
3. Preheat barbecue to medium. Oil the grid.
4. Drain poultry. Discard the marinade. Thread the cubes onto skewers.
5. Grill the brochettes for 5 minutes on each side. Brush chicken with half of the marinade and continue cooking for one minute on each side or until meat is cooked through. Set aside on a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Let stand for 5 minutes.
6. Serve with yogurt dip.
The Marché de l’Outaouais is an online grocery store with local products!